ISSCR 2020 Virtual
Jun 24 – 27
Booth: Exhibit Hall 2- Biotech Instrumentation
Learn about Automated 3D Cell-Based Assays Using the Pu·MA System 3D
- Organoid and spheroid assay applications
- Proprietary flowchips and microfluidic technology
- Neurospheroid assay featured in Poster MDD489
- Tell us how would your research benefit from an automated workflow for your
iPSC-derived organoids or cancer spheroids?
- Submissions being accepted from Jul 1 – Sep 30, 2020
Stop by the Protein Fluidics Virtual BOOTH to chat with our team members. OR
Fill out the form on the right with your availability and we can meet virtually via Zoom or GoToMeeting.
Schedule a Meeting
December 4, 2018 Protein Fluidics partners with BioLegend to provide Assay Products
May 4, 2018 Protein Fluidics announces the Pu·MA system
October 1, 2016 Protein Fluidics moves into new headquarters in Burlingame, CA
April 6, 2016 Protein Fluidics closes Series seed round of investment
For Research Use Only. Not for diagnostic use. Protein Fluidics, Protein Fluidics Logo and Pu•MA System are registered trademarks of Protein Fluidics, Inc. in the United States and internationally. All rights reserved. © 2020 PROTEIN FLUIDICS, INC.