Website Privacy and Use Policy
Information We Collect Automatically
Through the course of visiting this website to browse, read, or download information, your web browser will automatically send us certain information that may be retained. This information includes but is not necessarily limited to the following:
- The Internet domain through which you access the Internet.
- The Internet Protocol address of the computer you are using.
- The type of browser software and operating system you are using.
- The date and time you access our site.
- The Internet address of the site from which you linked directly to our site.
This information will be used to aid in the maintenance and operation of this site, to ensure that areas of the site are working properly, and aid in improvements to the site and its contents.
We will not obtain any personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information.
Other Information We Collect
If you choose to identify yourself (or otherwise provide us with personal information) when you use our online forms:
- If you request information, services, or assistance, we may disclose your personal information to those third parties that (in our judgment) are appropriate in order to fulfill your request. If, when you provide us with such information, you specify that you do not want us to disclose the information to third parties, we will honor your request. Note, however, that if you do not provide such information, it may be impossible for us to refer, respond to or fulfill your request.
- If your communication relates to a law enforcement matter, we may disclose the information to law enforcement agencies that we deem appropriate.
How Long We Keep Information
We may keep information that we will collect for an unlimited period of time.
December 4, 2018 Protein Fluidics partners with BioLegend to provide Assay Products
May 4, 2018 Protein Fluidics announces the Pu·MA system
October 1, 2016 Protein Fluidics moves into new headquarters in Burlingame, CA
April 6, 2016 Protein Fluidics closes Series seed round of investment
For Research Use Only. Not for diagnostic use. Protein Fluidics, Protein Fluidics Logo and Pu•MA System are registered trademarks of Protein Fluidics, Inc. in the United States and internationally. All rights reserved. © 2020 PROTEIN FLUIDICS, INC.