Automated 3D Assay Products
Pu·MA System 3D
The Pu·MA System 3D, consisting of the Pu·MA System and 3D Flowchips, automates assays for 3D cell models such as organoids, tumoroids or spheroids. The system maintains the organoids in a unique sample chamber that allows easy media, metabolite or reagent exchanges for oncology, toxicity, or metabolomics research. This open platform enables multiparametric data collection from single organoid samples.
- Automated “hands-off” workflow for complex assay protocol
- Maintain organoids in physiologically relevant conditions
- Perform in situ media exchanges, compound additions and supernatant sampling
- Compatible with high resolution confocal imaging
Types of assay steps that can be performed:
- Toxicity testing
- In situ sampling
- Sequential drug additions
- Metabolomic profiling
- Immunofluorescence for biomarker detection
Pu·MA System 3D Flowchips
3D Flowchips are consumables that are to be used with the Pu·MA System. The flowchips are specially designed for microfluidic reagent exchange. They are available in configuration of 4 flowchips. Researchers can use between 1 to 4 flowchips per assay run. They are compatible with standard multi-channel pipettes.
Features & Benefits:
- Open platform for complex assay protocols
- Connected sample wells for microfluidic reagent exchange
- Protected sample chamber prevents damage to 3D cell structures
- Thin optically clear bottom compatible with imaging and plate-reader systems (SLAS ANSI standard 384-well spacing)
The Pu·MA System has been designed to automate assays using our proprietary 3D technology. It is used with the Pu·MA System 3D Flowchips. This system can fit inside any standard cell culture incubator and maintains the 3D cell models under physiological conditions while the assay steps are in progress, which reduces stress and damage to the cells.
Features & Benefits
- Automated “hands-off” steps for complex assay protocols
- Valve-less fluid exchange
- Intuitive touchscreen to access protocols
- Easy to use and maintain
Protein Fluidics, Inc.
875 Cowan Road, Suite B,
Burlingame, CA 94010
+1 650 529 5080
#pumasystem #flowchip #3dcellassay