Automated Assays for Organoids and Spheroids
in situ for metabolites
immunoassays or metabolomics
Revolutionizing 3D cell models with flexible and practical microfluidic processing
The Pu•MA System 3D has been designed to automate assays for your 3D cell models, organoids or spheroids. The Pu•MA System 3D maintains the cells in our specially designed flowchips to allow automated media or reagent exchanges for oncology, toxicity, metabolomics or neuroscience research.
Pu•MA System 3D benefits
- Automated “hands-off” workflow for complex assay protocol
- Protected sample chamber to prevent cell damage
- Perform in situ media exchanges, compound additions and supernatant sampling
- Compatible with high content imaging and plate-reader systems
Automated Assay Workflow
The Protein Fluidics’ Pu•MA System 3D streamlines your workflow to automate assays with minimal user handling. Protein Fluidics Support is always available to answer any questions.
Applications with Pu•MA System 3D
- Oncology: Compound efficacy screening using cancer spheroids
- Toxicology: Compound testing on organ models as part of ADME/T; Environmental testing for long-term toxicity
- Metabolism: Insulin and glucagon secretion from islets; Metabolic profiling of single spheroids
- Liver Disease: Compound efficacy screening with NASH and fibrosis models
- Neuroscience: Cellular differentiation in response to growth-factors or inhibitors in neuronal spheres
December 4, 2018 Protein Fluidics partners with BioLegend to provide Assay Products
May 4, 2018 Protein Fluidics announces the Pu·MA system
October 1, 2016 Protein Fluidics moves into new headquarters in Burlingame, CA
April 6, 2016 Protein Fluidics closes Series seed round of investment
For Research Use Only. Not for diagnostic use. Protein Fluidics, Protein Fluidics Logo and Pu•MA System are registered trademarks of Protein Fluidics, Inc. in the United States and internationally. All rights reserved. © 2020 PROTEIN FLUIDICS, INC.